- Support for Free Schools - from conception to development and project management
- Mock BSO inspections and support for British International Schools
- Support for special schools and independent school providers, including mock inspection
- Consultancy support including,SEF writing, data analysis and development planning - all schools
- Support to develop family support servcies
- Assistance to develop a community support offer
We have practical, hands on experience of working with groups to establish Free Schools both via our consultancy offer and as part of a proposer group. We have submitted successful applications to the NSN Development programme, have worked to provide an Educational perspective on applications and have completed successful application forms. A member of our team has also been a lead proposer and has a clear understanding of the start to finish process, from conception to opening.
In addition to this, our wider work provides us with the experience to project manage your approved school through to opening and beyond, including working to establish finance, procurement, ICT, staffing and quality assurance.
We are available to support your group in the following ways:
- Support completing application forms
- Educational perspective
- Project Management
- Community Consultation
- Liaising with partners in your locality
- Recruitment and staffing
- Publicity and Marketing
- Support from approval to opening and beyond.
- Project management of successful applications
Independent and Special Schools
- Support to improve following inspection
- Self evaluation and development planning
- Inspection readiness support
- Developing wider family and community services.
With team members who have worked in International Schools and have extensive experience of inspection, we are able to support British International Schools with the following services:
- British School Overseas (BSO) Mock inspections: Our team of inspectors will spend up to three days on site at your school and will inspect your provision against the current BSO inspection standards. During this time we will inspect against the full set of inspection criteria and provide you with robust feedback, provide ares for improvement and key actions to help you achieve these improvements. Following our visit you will receive a full written report of our findings, along with the recommendations.
- BSO inspection readiness support: One of our mock inspection team will visit your school for two and a half days and work alongside the headteacher and staff to undertake a key areas check in preparation for a full BSO inspection. We will focus on areas which you believe are strengths and areas where you are concerned. You will be provided with a written feedback report and any key actions which we feel would support improvement of your school during a BSO inspection. .
- Developing a wider family offer for your school: Our team have significant experience in supporting schools and charities to develop a wider offer for children and families, through the provision of family support services. If you would like to find out more about this please get in touch to discuss your bespoke needs.
We'd love to hear from you and our team enjoy finding out about your school before working together to help you grow and develop. Please give us a call on 01949 729723 to start your journey.
Consultancy booking terms and conditions