Training packages we have recently delivered include:
- Social Enterprise
- Impact and Outcomes
- Tracking outcomes for Children and families
- Innovative ways to deliver services on a reducing budget
- Using Data Effectively to plan services
- Soft Outcomes
- Impact Monitoring - making a difference and knowing it
- Engaging with third party providers
- Increasing Reach and attendance
- Family Support and 1:1 outreach - recording your work
- Transition and School Readiness
- Presenting your evidence to Ofsted
- Empowering Parents
- Family Support - setting meaningful and relevant outcomes
- Preparing for an Ofsted inspection
- Working with volunteers
- Safer working practice
- Supervision - a reflective approach
We also provide support to facilitate development work through our interactive workshops. Recent development examples include:
- Our service - who are we and what do we do?
- Developing outcomes - embedding change in families
- Volunteers - recruitment, retention and management
- Policy and Procedure - safer ways of working
- Recording systems - improving our work
Training can be delivered in your own venue or venues can be arranged as necessary. Training can be delivered to a minimum of 5 delegates. Less than 5 delegates will incur an additional charge.
Please contact us today on 01949 729723 to discuss your requirements and start building your tailor made training package.
Training bookings terms and conditions.